Eagle River Vacation Rental Eagle River, MI For Rent
“The Eagle River” Cottage Vacation rental is located in the heart of Eagle River yet steps away from a beautiful public beach. The Eagle River Lighthouse is next door. The 1909 Historic Bridge that is under restoration is located across the street. The village of Eagle River is located on the shores of Lake Superior in Keweenaw County.
Available for Rent May 1 to Oct 15th
- Weekly rental for May, June, Sept. and Oct is $575 - three day rental is $265
- Weekly rental for July and August is $625 - three day rental is $285
- Longer terms available subject to availability
- A deposit is required to hold a reservation
- 2 Bedrooms – one with a Queen bed and 1 with a double bed
- 1 bathroom with shower (no tub)
- Maximum capacity – 5 people
- Maid service not included
- No pets, please. No smoking
- Wireless internet available
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- Queen size sleeper sofa
- Microwave, Apartment size gas stove, full fridge, coffee pot, toaster, slow cooker, dishes, pots, pans, silverware.
- Linens and towels provided
- Clothes washer, drying rack, outdoor clothes lines
"The Eagle River" Cottage Contact Information
5025 W. Main St.
Eagle River, MI 49950